Monday, April 14, 2014

Leftovers

I hope I am not the only one with this affliction, as it seems to carry over from my crafting life to my work life.  I have discovered about myself the inability to throw things away.  In my classroom this means I have a file cabinet full of past assignments, or potential projects.  In my craft room this means I have all sorts of paper scraps and trinkets that I have collected from various projects and treasures.  I convince myself that I MAY need these things one day and my neurosis is occasionally vindicated when I find myself in need of some object I have recently disposed of. 
In an effort to rid myself of some of this clutter, I recently sat down at my craft table with one goal in mind: make cards using only leftover scraps from my pile.  It turns out this can be quite a challenge and scraps of paper go a long way.  Here are a couple of the cards that I made trying to use up scraps of paper:
 

However, here is the pile of paper scraps that I still have left to use:


I suppose I have plenty of scrappy crafting left to do! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment