Friday, January 6, 2017

2017 Calendar

I got together with some friends to prepare for 2017.  We worked hard and got most of the 12 pages completed.  These are the first 4 months for my new 2017 calendar.  

January used the gold splash, silks, and the Countdown stamp set.

February used pan pastels for the background, the heart die, Bot love stamp set (with coordinating die set) journey twine, the adorable tiny staples.

March was completely made with the Pot O' Gold stamp set (Again the coordinating die makes life so much easier.) The clovers were colored with pan pastels and the other elements with the colored pencils.

April might just be my favorite. I used the Easter Wishes stamp set, the cloud piercing elements, and the grass die from the Border Details set. Again I colored the background with pan pastels and colored pencils dorm the bunnies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment