Thursday, January 8, 2015

First Class of the New Year

I hosted my first calendar party of 2015 last week and had a wonderful time.  We worked on pages for the first two months and I designed a card using each of the stamp sets to coordinate. First comes January....
 
This fun page uses the stamp set "Loads of Fun" one of my favorites! 
Next is the card I designed using the same stamp set and coordinating colors.
 
 
I was in a mood for the window look.  I think my favorite part of this card is the pop-up on the Farris wheel. 
 
Next comes February....This page uses the Heart-Felt die and the stamp set, With Love.  It is a darling set, I especially love the tree that you can decorate with hearts, as did in the card.  It also comes with leaves, so you can use the tree throughout the year.
I thought I would keep the window idea going with this card also, and stamped the background with the background stamp, Script.
 
 
Overall, the class was a success, and I hope you enjoy these ideas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment