Sunday, November 29, 2015

Embossed Cards #2



Here are some more of the cards I made from the embossed card base set.  This first one I just colored the embossed dots and added this cute balloon from the ATS "Lift Up"  It lifts my spirits just looking back at it.  Now the hard part sending it off.....

For a totally different feel, but starting from the same base I created this carefree thank you card.  Again, my goal was to use an ATS since there was already so much going on with the background.  First, I chose some paper to fill the center frame.  Next, I colored the dots to match the paper and create a totally coordinated card, at least I think so. The Cat's Meow stamp was the perr-fect accent to say thank you.


I am not super thrilled with this last one, but I included it anyway because I tried a different technique.  Instead of coloring the embossed background, I rubbed my ink pad over it.  It feels a bit busy for me, but maybe I just needed a more bold greeting to stand out more.  In any case it is elegant and sure to come in handy.


Stay crafty,and remember, have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment