Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Embossed Cards

I found these old embossed cards in my craft room, and decided today was the day I was going to put them to use.  I found it was a lot harder to design a card with the background already embossed. Luckily FSJ has amazing stamps and fun dies that made this process an adventure.  The first ones were baby themed and I just love this set, "Animal Nursery"!  It reminds me of animal cookies on parade.  The 'Treat Label' dies make an excellent and quick backdrop for the stamped images.  I even pulled out another oldie, rivets!!!
Next, I used another darling set called "Moon and Back."  I just love the fact that we have a coordinating cloud die that also has the piercing elements. Again these coordinating elements made for a quick and easy card.  I just love this little lamb, especially with a bit of journey glaze and a sprinkle of sparkle dust!
Of course, after I made this first card, I thought it appropriate to make a more "baby girl" version.  A quick change of colors and I had my second card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment