Saturday, February 8, 2014

Posted cards on Splitcoaststampers.com

Feeling productive.  After a lazy morning on my couch I can say I accomplished something.  I uploaded my first ever cards on to Splitcoast Stampers.  If you have never heard of it, Splitcoast Stampers is a great website full of inspiration and creativity.  You can find forums, tutorials, and thousands of cards for ideas.  You can search for cards with a variety of keywords.  Maybe someday soon 'Fun Stampers Journey' will have it's own gallery full of cards made just with our amazing stamps.  I spent the morning adding seven cards that I have created in the last year.  It is so  much fun to see something out there where it could possibly inspire someone else.  Now on to getting some sunshine on this beautiful Saturday, and maybe later I can actually create some new projects.  Goal for the weekend: valentines for my class....I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment