Saturday, March 14, 2015

To the Moon and Back

I recently attended a baby shower for a friend and was in need of a quick card. I knew I was giving a gift card, so I wanted the card to be special. I immediately thought of the double pocket die. I also got a bunch of cute baby stamp sets at last year's Grand Event so knew I had plenty to choose from. I finally settled on the set "Moon and Back".  First I cut the base paper with the double pocket die and then I used it a second time with some patterned paper alternating the direction.  I had to trim the patterned paper along the embossed line to create the outline. 
 
I used as many of the images from the stamp set to decorate the front and to create the elements to go in the pockets.  I used the moon to attach the gift card and had it peak out the bottom pocket.  Of course I had to add journey glaze and journey dust to both the moon and to add texture to the sheep.  Below is the finished and assembled card.  Enjoy and happy stamping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment