Saturday, March 28, 2015

Yummy & Delicious Arizona

There was so much to see and learn at this event. A whole new product line with coordinating stamp sets, dies, and accessories. We recieved a stamp set with our registration and made four different cards with it throughout the weekend. This first card called "Yummy and Delicious" highlights some of the new products including adorable cupcake patterned paper, and candy dots.

The second card we made called "Sweetheart Cupcake" accents a faux shaving cream technique to give texture to the frosting. I have to say, I think it looks pretty cool!
These are some of the purchases I made at the event. One of my favorite things is buying bundles. You get so much great stuff coordinated to go together and at a price that makes it so reasonable. It also helps me take home the enthusiasm created at the event and allows me to keep the creativity rolling.
Finally they had a picture booth. I got to take a picture with the two host of the event, Richard Gabby and Garay.
Now I am looking forward to creating some of the excitement from this event in Southern California. Myself and four other coaches are working together to recreate fun projects and displays of new product.  It is sure to be a day of creativity, fun, and inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment